So today I got up at 4pm. Yeah.
I swear to myself. I am going to bed after CBB tonight. Or at least before 12am...
Since I had very little of the day remaining, I asked Cally to drive me to town. Ensue arguing about how bitter the air is as of late, as if we hadn't noticed until this definitive moment. In the end, I'm in the back of her car at 5:30pm, her boyfriend looking at me like a peice of bacon, which doesn't suprise me, since I now contain as much fat as a a rasher doused in grease. Bleh, I haven't eaten anything today, unless cereal an hour before my bedtime at 7am counts. I'm back to starving, what a divine spectacle that is to go through.
All the shops were shut except Primark and what have you. All I got from Primark was a £1 necklace, ROFL. I did happen upon the cutest guy ever in there, but since I look like Heather from EastEnders these days, he didn't even spare me a glance.
Anyway, I digress, in a nutshell today was a bore. And I'm not even doing anything this weekend. It is literally so inexplicably and unendurably biting out there that even those silver ghosts of breath just freeze where they are instead of floating away. Though the snows seems to be weakening now.
I actually have this unorthodox obsession with Lady 'Sov' Sovereign in CBB. I want her to hook up with Jonas. So what if she's a lesbian [is she full lesbo, I was under the impression she was bi]? People change their minds and sexualities, haha. Katia's a counterfeit blonde, coffin-knocker-dating bore. *yawn*
Jonas & Sov's torture last night;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57hHCLk-Lcw
Also, I ordered Beautiful Creatures last night. I stumbled upon some garish spoilers literally two days ago, that caused some dramazz, thought I should snag it before I fall into the spoiler-whore division, even though I quite honestly am one, only not for books.
I guess that's all for today. Watching CBB right now, a new housemate will enter, my guess goes to Katie Price or that Ivana chick. Meh.
=]
Posted by
colouredcarousels
0 comments:
Post a Comment