Back to starving tomorrow. I have to lose this atrocious Christmas weight fast. I hate it when I go back to this routine. Meh. Green tea, diet coke, a couple bowls of cereal a day.
I'm gonna seek out my dad's address so I can write to him. Ask him why he has no interest in me. Why he's an arsehole. Various things. Might be funny. Mmm.
I saw Nathan a couple days ago. He has a new girlfriend. God, I hope he never reads this, even though I know he knows it broke my heart. Why do I care, he's a pillock? I'll never know. And there I go. Don the happy face. 'Who is she?' 'Some girl you don't know.' Why do they always say that? Why can't I just find a decent guy? Why am I always the girl next door? Mehhhh.
I can't wait to see Martha next week when the snow's said its goodbyes. I see light in her. She's my cousin, turns a year old on the 10th of this month. =]
Posted by
colouredcarousels
0 comments:
Post a Comment