I received the most deliciously fantastical text from somebody yesterday. It was the simplest form of a question, but the conversation that spawned from it was to die for. Finally, some luck. Yes, I shall be intangible around the subject, I like the elusiveness.

I'm hungry - the last time I ate a meal was 9:00pm on Friday, almost 36 hours ago. Yesterday I had two cups of Lychees [a Chinese fruit, delicious]. I had green tea this morning. I practically feed off the stuff. I don't know why I'm complaining, this would have been a breeze for me three years ago... shows how easy I've had it. I look at myself and I physically feel nauseated. That's enough for me, I barely need the thinspo anymore. I experience some immoral thrill from this, and now I officially sound like a crazy person.

I'm going to Nathan's today since he said we can go shopping later and he'll 'treat me'. If this treat even vaguely pertains to that girl, I'm going to put my head inbetween my cupboard doors tonight. LOL. Just kidding. But it'll be a blow of epic proportions.

This song... is just love.



PS; HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY MARTHA. Have a snowy one. =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Me & My Natterings

My name in the world is Bethanie Jane Mallaband. By some spiraling incidents I ended up with a online persona of 'Cassie', and unexpectedly growing fond of the name and thus chose to keep it for all online endeavours. Or sometimes 'Cassie Beth', to keep some of my original name in there. =]

I'm from England, I'm 16. I love reading [Harry Potter addict], writing... sometimes I'll sound like your typical 'oh my life is crap oh I wish I was dead blah blah blah poor me' but that's really not what I'm about. I love and appreciate life, that I'm here in the first place. But sometimes we can love life but hate what gets thrown at us. Sometimes.

I'm just waiting for life to throw me a chance at something better, different.

(=